Cryonic freezing is the process of preserving a body with the aim of defrosting it and bringing it back to life at a later date. In November 2016 a terminally ill 14-year-old girl won a landmark case to have her body preserved, but what do we know about the procedure?
Nov 18, 2016
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- Budget expectations, Q3 results to guide Indian equities
- CCD aficionados await a better brew after Siddhartha's MindTree pullout
- India will become world's fastest growing economy in 2019-20: IMF
- China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen