Is Tinder an effective way to meet someone? Youd think so with almost 50 million active users and over a billion swipes per day. Despite its popularity, it may not be a good way to meet someone. Only 29.2% of users said they made IRL plans with someone. So if its not that effective...why are so many using it? Only 4.16% of users are looking for a relationship, 22% were looking for a hook up; 44.44% used it to boost their egos, or, as they put it, confidence-boosting procrastination. 29% said they were using it for other reasons. These numbers are unique to Tinder, on other online dating sites, 66% of users have met someone. If youre looking for love, swipe left on Tinder.
Mar 24, 2017
KEC, Interglobe Aviation spurt on BSE; Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad faces ban from Air India, SpiceJet, Jet, IndiGo
- Can India tide over economic crisis that may be worse than the 2008 recession?
- FDA finds traces of Asbestos: Johnson & Johnson recalls 33,000 bottles of Baby Powder
- Home sales decline 25% in July-September: Report
- Even after growth rate cut to 6.1%, Indian economy remains 'very strong': IMF
- Social media scare prompts HDFC Bank to clarify on deposit insurance programme