Infosys Q2 FY2017: Here is what Vishal Sikka, Pravin Rao, MD Ranganath said after Sept quarter results
Morning brief: Maldives pulls out of Commonwealth, US urges Pak to shut down terror camps, One plus e-store and more
Marmitegate is trending as the spread could run out in Tesco. The store has reportedly refused to raise its prices by 10% amid a row with Unilever about who will bear the brunt of the post-Brexit sterling crash.
Oct 13, 2016
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Job market to see 4% spurt in FY2019; IT, retail and health to witness robust hiring
- Skill India reality check: 70% of Indian youth don't have idea about govt's skill development programmes
- India hopes to calm fuel price stink with basmati fragrance
- China's largest bank offers $200 mln lifeline to Indian MSME sector
- Demonetisation spurred Indian economy's digitisation but issues remain