Sensex gains 333 points, Nifty vaults 1.5% on upbeat Q3 earnings of India Inc; BSE IPO gets overwhelming response by Day 2
Palladium’s main properties are strong catalytic properties, excellent conductivity and high resistance to corrosion. Thanks to these particular chemical properties, plladium is used in a number of different applications, including: jewellery, electronics and dental fillings.
Jan 24, 2017
- Here's why breaking up Facebook won't address issues with content and security
- RBI to raise cap for easy loans under Mudra to Rs 20 lakh; will it increase bad debt?
- Anil Ambani's RCom owes whopping Rs 15,000 crore to three Chinese banks
- Why is Infosys reviving Panaya, the Israeli subsidiary it wanted to sell at slashed rate?
- Cognizant acquires Irish company Zenith to boost presence in life sciences sector