Both Ryanair and easyJet have issued profit warnings since the collapse of the pound.
Oct 24, 2016
Morning Brief: India to liberalise Visa norms, Delhi International Airport raises $522M in debt, Conte vs Mourinho and more
Evening wrap: Shivpal Yadav sacked from SP, BAT offers to buy Reynolds, AT&T acquires Time Warner and more
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Hiring shoots up to 21% in October; IT sector leads
- Tata Sons begins due process for taking over controlling stake in Jet Airways
- Visa and Mastercard losing market share in India to indigenous UPI, RuPay card: Arun Jaitley
- Big relief for Deloitte, PwC, EY and KPMG as govt panel allows permission to operate in India
- What was Modi Govt's 'tearing hurry to fix' RBI capital framework?, asks Chidambaram