Evening wrap: Sushma Swaraj in hospital, SBI writes off Kingfisher Airlines loans, Zareen Khan in hot avatar and more
A woman with locked in syndrome as a result of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) has been able to speak again as a result of a brain implant that allows her to wirelessly transmit thoughts to a computer. The breakthrough means 58-year-old Hanneke de Bruijne can communicate with her family at home for the first time in at least a year.
Nov 15, 2016
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Yes Bank shares rise 5% on reports that Deutsche Bank India head leads CEO race
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017
- SBI-led consortium eyes debt-equity deal as Jet Airways rescue talks enter final stage