Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson spoke at The British Chambers of Commerce (BCC). The BCC has said that Brexit should be delayed if a trade deal cannot be struck by the end of the two-year negotiation process. It has also called for firms to be allowed freedom to continue recruiting skilled and low-skilled workers from the European Union, even after the UK has broken away from Brussels.
Mar 1, 2017
- These IT firms are banned from applying for US H-1B visas: Report
- Vodafone issues ultimatum to Indian govt: UK media
- Moody's negative outlook rating: Govt says 'India's standing unaffected'
- Billionaire Jeff Bezos now plans to own an NFL team
- Will Mukesh Ambani play protective big brother to Anil against Chinese banks?