Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson spoke at The British Chambers of Commerce (BCC). The BCC has said that Brexit should be delayed if a trade deal cannot be struck by the end of the two-year negotiation process. It has also called for firms to be allowed freedom to continue recruiting skilled and low-skilled workers from the European Union, even after the UK has broken away from Brussels.
Mar 1, 2017
Domestic car sales February 2017: Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Renault, Ford, Honda, Nissan, TKM report growth; Mahindra sees decline
SC extends Subrata Roy's parole, asks Sahara Group to deposit Rs 5,092 crore by April 7 for his bail
- Vodafone Idea to shut shop? Aditya Birla group refuses to inject fresh equity
- Will Mukesh Ambani let rival Sunil Mittal's Airtel grab brother's RCom assets?
- Vodafone issues ultimatum to Indian govt: UK media
- Favourite whipping boys: Will millennials be next blamed for swelling bank NPAs?
- Vodafone writes off book value of Indian operation, CEO flags liquidation risk