During Prime Ministers Questions on 26 October, Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn accused the government of having no plan when it came to Brexit. Corbyn poked fun at the prime ministers Brexit means Brexit phrase and likened it to that of the Baldrick, a character from the comedy series Blackadder.
Oct 26, 2016
Luxury brands from Burberry to high end jewellers benefit as tourists flock to the UK to take advantage of the sliding pound.
Oct 26, 2016
Cyrus Mistry says his removal as Tata Group chairman was 'unprecedented'; speculations rife about more exits
New Tata directors: Jaguar Land Rover CEO Ralf Speth and TCS chief N Chandrasekaran appointed Additional Directors on Tata Sons Board
Razvan Rusu was sentenced to eight months in prison for dangerous driving at Harrow Crown Court for using his mobile whilst driving his HGV lorry. Rusu had used his phone for 2km (1.2 miles) before the crash damaging three cars and injuring two drivers. Rusu pleaded guilty.
Oct 25, 2016
- China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- Budget expectations, Q3 results to guide Indian equities
- Will Modi govt's e-commerce policy help Reliance beat Amazon and Flipkart?
- Asian markets mixed as Huawei report offsets US earnings