The neural circuitry involved in feeling religious experiences has been identified. Brain regions associated with reward lit up when devout Mormons said that they were feeling the Spirit. The brain areas that responded included reward circuits that respond to romantic love, appreciation of music, cocaine and methamphetamines.
Nov 29, 2016
- Good Friday break for equities, forex, commodities, and bond markets
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- Jet Airways lenders may be facing dilemma of writing off 80% dues or losing 100% loans
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm