New Tata directors: Jaguar Land Rover CEO Ralf Speth and TCS chief N Chandrasekaran appointed Additional Directors on Tata Sons Board
Razvan Rusu was sentenced to eight months in prison for dangerous driving at Harrow Crown Court for using his mobile whilst driving his HGV lorry. Rusu had used his phone for 2km (1.2 miles) before the crash damaging three cars and injuring two drivers. Rusu pleaded guilty.
Oct 25, 2016
Green Pary co-leader Jonathan Bartley has called for Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson to stand down after the government approved plans expand Heathrow Airport. Conservative MP for Richmond Park Zac Goldsmith is due to resign from his seat in protest of the plans for a new runway.
Oct 25, 2016
Morning Brief: Cyrus Mistry's removal from Tata Sons sparks speculation, BCCI holds off on IPL tender process, Akhilesh Yadav breaks down at SP meet and more
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen
- CCD aficionados await a better brew after Siddhartha's MindTree pullout
- India will become world's fastest growing economy in 2019-20: IMF
- Budget expectations, Q3 results to guide Indian equities