Wipro declares 1:1 bonus issue, hints at share buyback; Q4 IT revenues rise 3.9% YoY; guidance for Q1 comes at $1,915-$1,955 million
French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron thanks his opponents Francois Fillon and Benoit Hamon after they called voters to back him against Marine Le Pen in the elections second round.
Apr 24, 2017
German police have arrested a 28-year-old man suspected of carrying out the triple bomb attack on the Borussia Dortmund football team bus on 11 April. The man, known as Sergei W, was allegedly hoping to profit from falling Borussia Dortmund stock prices after the incident, having bought 15,000 options of Borussia Dortmunds stock.
Apr 21, 2017
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- Here's why Google is mulling stake in debt laden Vodafone Idea
- Swiggy-Zomato eyeing merger amidst online food orders plunge all time low
- Google to reopen offices from July 6, gives workers $1,000 each
- India's economy seen slowing rapidly in March quarter, with worse to come