Cryonic freezing is the process of preserving a body with the aim of defrosting it and bringing it back to life at a later date. In November 2016 a terminally ill 14-year-old girl won a landmark case to have her body preserved, but what do we know about the procedure?
Nov 18, 2016
- Good Friday break for equities, forex, commodities, and bond markets
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?