The worlds most expensive gemstone, The Pink Star, was auctioned at a whopping $71.2m (£57m) in Hong Kong. The 59.6-carat gem is the largest pink diamond ever auctioned, which doubles the size of the runner up the Graff Pink.
Apr 7, 2017
An explosion killed at least 10 people and injured about dozens others in the metro of Saint Petersburg, Russia, on Monday, according to Russian news agencies. Since Vladimir Putin came to power in 1999, Russians have heard about hundreds of terrorist attacks—bombed apartments, cars, buildings, trains, and airplanes. Putin has taken advantage of these so frequently to consolidate his power that people often tend, with no proof, to believe conspiracy theories suggesting the involvement of Russia’s special services or various powerful clans behind the attacks.
Apr 5, 2017
Piling backlog to offset Gujarat plant advantage, long waiting period for Maruti Suzuki cars to continue
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- AI replaces journalists at Microsoft; 50 employees handed pink slips
- Swiggy-Zomato eyeing merger amidst online food orders plunge all time low
- Paytm Mall moves operations from Noida to Bengaluru, to hire 300
- How world-famous entrepreneur David Michigan is changing the global education system with his Michigan Academy