A video, filmed minutes after a blast at St Petersburg metro station in Russia, shows people escaping the train carriage, with some lying injured on the platform. At least 11 people were killed and 45 others injured after an explosion rocked the subway on 3 April. An anti-terror investigation has been launched but other possible causes are also being investigated. Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has described the explosion as a terrorist attack.
Apr 4, 2017
Researchers at the University of Montreal Hospital Research Center (CRCHUM) have discovered a possible new explanation for female infertility. Age-related female infertility is explained by a defect in the choreography of chromosome sharing during cell division in eggs before they are fertilised. This video shows chromosome segregation in mouse eggs. The spindle is labelled in green while the chromosomes are labelled in red.
Apr 3, 2017
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- Paytm Mall moves operations from Noida to Bengaluru, to hire 300
- AI replaces journalists at Microsoft; 50 employees handed pink slips
- MakeMyTrip lays off 350 employees as Covid-induced lockdown hits revenues
- How world-famous entrepreneur David Michigan is changing the global education system with his Michigan Academy