New Rs 2,000 notes could take time to be issued by ATM machines; bank branches witness unprecedented rush
Just like humans, rats are ticklish and can laugh when tickled. Scientists believe rats could therefore help us understand how the human brain reacts to being tickled. Monitoring the rodents’ brain activity while tickling them, they have shown that an area of the brain known as the somatosensory cortex, which is particularly sensitive to touch, is activated.
Nov 11, 2016
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- 40,000 for Sensex, 12,000 for Nifty clear possibility before elections end