Home nation success is thick in the air, with more potential optimism to come in the last 16 round, there are a number of areas where companies could profit from a good run by the three home nation teams.
Jun 23, 2016
Brexit: India's market regulators, stock exchanges prop up surveillance to curtail excessive volatility
IBTimes went behind the scenes of the folding bike manufacturer to hear their views on a potential Brexit.
Jun 22, 2016
- World's smallest computer could cure cancer among other incredible things
- Did Saudi Crown Prince bin Salman meet Israel PM Netanyahu? Iranian press says so
- Ice candy seller arrested for abducting, raping and mutilating body of minor in Gwalior
- Porn star and Russia's hottest World Cup fan Natalya Nemchinova bares it all for Maxim magazine
- Plans to sell Air India shelved, government looks at improving profits
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- ICICI bank probes 31 loan accounts based on whistle-blower complaint