Green Pary co-leader Jonathan Bartley has called for Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson to stand down after the government approved plans expand Heathrow Airport. Conservative MP for Richmond Park Zac Goldsmith is due to resign from his seat in protest of the plans for a new runway.
Oct 25, 2016
Morning Brief: Cyrus Mistry's removal from Tata Sons sparks speculation, BCCI holds off on IPL tender process, Akhilesh Yadav breaks down at SP meet and more
Cyrus Mistry's removal from Tata Sons is likely to impact TCS, Tata Motors, Tata Steel shares on BSE, NSE
Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry, appoints Ratan Tata as interim chief; speculations rife over his removal
- Can Mukesh Ambani's Reliance use Chinese example for Venezuela oil trade?
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail
- Jet Airways in free fall as Etihad pulls out of rescue deal