Palladium’s main properties are strong catalytic properties, excellent conductivity and high resistance to corrosion. Thanks to these particular chemical properties, plladium is used in a number of different applications, including: jewellery, electronics and dental fillings.
Jan 24, 2017
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- Vodafone Idea to shut if it doesn't get relief, says company chairman
- Top sugar producing state Uttar Pradesh keeps cane prices unchanged
- Market outlook: Macro-data, growth pangs to drive equity indices' trajectory
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report