Mutual fund managers went on a selling spree in IT, pharma stocks in January 2017; 2 companies do not figure in the list
The engine-maker has been affected by the drop in the pound against the dollar since Brexit, and the £671m charges it has to pay after an investigation into corruption in the company.
Feb 14, 2017
- Pakistan's Imran Khan unleashes $630-mn scam under CPEC; Pak military, China involved
- Incomet- Leading Company to Become Financially Independent
- Samsung expands partnership with Benow to cover TV, fridge
- RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das cuts repo rate to 4%, reverse repo rate to 3.35%: Key points from press meet
- New H-1B legislation is great news for Indians; here's why