Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry, appoints Ratan Tata as interim chief; speculations rife over his removal
Both Ryanair and easyJet have issued profit warnings since the collapse of the pound.
Oct 24, 2016
Morning Brief: India to liberalise Visa norms, Delhi International Airport raises $522M in debt, Conte vs Mourinho and more
Evening wrap: Shivpal Yadav sacked from SP, BAT offers to buy Reynolds, AT&T acquires Time Warner and more
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- 40,000 for Sensex, 12,000 for Nifty clear possibility before elections end