Razvan Rusu was sentenced to eight months in prison for dangerous driving at Harrow Crown Court for using his mobile whilst driving his HGV lorry. Rusu had used his phone for 2km (1.2 miles) before the crash damaging three cars and injuring two drivers. Rusu pleaded guilty.
Oct 25, 2016
Green Pary co-leader Jonathan Bartley has called for Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson to stand down after the government approved plans expand Heathrow Airport. Conservative MP for Richmond Park Zac Goldsmith is due to resign from his seat in protest of the plans for a new runway.
Oct 25, 2016
Morning Brief: Cyrus Mistry's removal from Tata Sons sparks speculation, BCCI holds off on IPL tender process, Akhilesh Yadav breaks down at SP meet and more
Cyrus Mistry's removal from Tata Sons is likely to impact TCS, Tata Motors, Tata Steel shares on BSE, NSE
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Jet Airways lenders may be facing dilemma of writing off 80% dues or losing 100% loans
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?