Debbie Reynolds, most famous for her film role in ‘Singin’ in the Rain’, died at age 84 on 28 December. Reynolds passed just one day after the death of daughter Carrie Fisher, aged 60. It is reported that Reynolds was planning Fisher’s funeral when she suffered a stroke. Her death was confirmed by Todd Fisher, The Associated Press reported, saying the stress of his sisters death was too much for their mother.
Dec 29, 2016
Dangal 6th day box office collection: Aamir Khan-starrer inches closer to Rs 200 crore mark on Wednesday
Celebrity death curse of 2016: After Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher's death, a fan begins campaign to save Betty White
7 hours ago
- Essential oils may lead men to grow large breasts, study suggests
- Ryan Bertrand reveals thoughts on Southampton's new manager Mark Hughes
- Former U.S. Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden talks career philosophy on book tour
- What is Cambridge Analytica? Election data firm used by Trump harvested data on 50 million Facebook users
- Salman Khan's ex-heroine Pooja Dadwal critical and penniless, seeks Race actor's help
- Seolhyun's fake nude photos circulate online, AOA singer takes legal action
- Avengers: Infinity War beats Batman v Superman, Black Panther ticket-sales records
- Raj Thackeray attacks Sridevi, asks why she 'was wrapped in the tricolor'
- Meghan Markle's topless photos leaked? Prince Harry's fiancée victimized by smut website