Nobody makes a global car to fit a length, says top Volkswagen executive.
Feb 8, 2019
Volkswagen Group in India is planning for a major overhaul headed by the Skoda subsidiary. The carmaker will start selling cars in advanced MQB-A0-IN from 2020. A compact SUV from Skoda and then Volkswagen are expected to be the first models.
Jun 22, 2018
Volkswagen Group is planning to invest around Rs 8,000 crore in India to turn around sales. Skoda will be the torchbearer for revival mission.
Mar 9, 2018
The bookings for the new Skoda Octavia RS are open in the country.
Sep 1, 2017
- Govt to decriminalise Income Tax Act, PMLA in a move to achieve '$5 trillion economy'
- What is Digi Yatra? Enrollment, security, benefits of biometric boarding at Bengaluru Airport
- Tata Altroz price in India starts at Rs 5.29 lakh: Variants, features, colours, specs and more
- How soybean oil diet may trigger genetic changes in brain
- Indian hockey team donates signed jerseys to help raise funds for Australian bushfire tragedy