Spanish police have arrested three people after raiding a workshop which manufactured fake Ferraris and Lamborghinis. The garage in Girona was used to make molds of super cars, and then attach them to cheaper vehicles. The gang would then cover the cars in Ferrari and Lamborghini emblems, and sell them on to unsuspecting buyers.
Feb 14, 2017
- Trouble mounts for debt-laden Air India as oil companies threaten to stop fuel supply
- Jammu and Kashmir cops abduction LIVE: Suspected Hizbul Mujahideen terrorists dump SPOs' bullet-ridden bodies near Shopian
- A future stolen: Over 300 million children not in school, says Unicef report
- Scientists identify over 500 new genes linked to blood pressure
- IRCTC announces Vaishno Devi tour package starting from just Rs 2,490