Spanish police have arrested three people after raiding a workshop which manufactured fake Ferraris and Lamborghinis. The garage in Girona was used to make molds of super cars, and then attach them to cheaper vehicles. The gang would then cover the cars in Ferrari and Lamborghini emblems, and sell them on to unsuspecting buyers.
Feb 14, 2017
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- 2018 California wildfires: Here's the list of celebrities who have lost their homes
- Is Netflix coming under knife of censorship in India? Streaming service denies
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Michelle Obama shares joke about accidentally flashing Secret Service agent