As per a poll, the Chinese economy is expected to grow at 4.5% in the first quarter of 2020 down from 6% in the previous quarter, lowest since global recession in 2008.
Feb 18, 2020
As per startup data platform, Tracxn, Jan-Mar quarter of the calendar year (CY) 2019 has witnessed a drop in total deal value from $3.2 billion to $2.4 billion, which is 25% less than the preceding quarter (Oct-Dec 2018).
Apr 3, 2019
Apart from Hyundai which is participating in this round of capital infusion, Flipkart co-founder Sachin Bansal and Hong Kong-based hedge fund Steadview Capital have already committed for their investment.
Mar 8, 2019
3 days ago
- BigBasket partners with Uber for last-mile delivery in Bengaluru, Noida, Hyderabad and Chandigarh
- Pakistan gets Chinese underwear as N95 masks
- Maruti Suzuki Alto vs Datsun RediGO vs Renault Kwid: Which entry-level car to buy in India?
- Post lockdown, Indian aviation sector to take a phased approach of opening up travel gates
- Coronavirus cases in India could peak by April-end: ICS assesses worst-case scenario, PPEs & more