Nobody makes a global car to fit a length, says top Volkswagen executive.
Feb 8, 2019
Volkswagen Group in India is planning for a major overhaul headed by the Skoda subsidiary. The carmaker will start selling cars in advanced MQB-A0-IN from 2020. A compact SUV from Skoda and then Volkswagen are expected to be the first models.
Jun 22, 2018
Volkswagen Group is planning to invest around Rs 8,000 crore in India to turn around sales. Skoda will be the torchbearer for revival mission.
Mar 9, 2018
The bookings for the new Skoda Octavia RS are open in the country.
Sep 1, 2017
- Panic at Dalaal Street as FATF puts Mauritius on 'grey list'
- Demi Rose rocks a bra top in public; model shows off her derriere [Photos]
- Ravichandran Ashwin indirectly criticises Virat Kohli's captaincy? New rift emerging in the Indian team?
- Childhood physical abuse leads to heavy cigarette use
- Withdrawing EPF before completion of 5 years? You need to read this