Even though Sweden dropped the rape investigation against Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, he isnt exactly walking free. In 2012, Assange took refuge in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London to avoid extradition to Sweden over rape allegations. By doing so, Assange violated his bail conditions set by the UK and he still has an arrest warrant out. Assange has feared Sweden or the UK would hand him over to the US to face prosecution over one of the largest classified military and diplomatic document leaks in US history.
May 21, 2017
Asus Zenfone Go 2 will have dual camera to combat OPPO, Vivo, Apple and others: Key specs leak on TENAA
Video games reporter Ben Skipper runs down the biggest gaming stories from the past seven days.
May 20, 2017
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple all set to go on sale in India today: Quick facts
- India witnessed 4.3 lakh cyber attacks from China, Russia and US, reveals report
- Reason behind Russian man buying iPhone XS with bathtub full of coins
- 10-month-old iPhone X explodes during iOS 12.1 update: Apple's probe underway
- This camera feature in Huawei Mate 20-series is simply brilliant