The city of Mogadishu was almost entirely destroyed by a 20 year civil war that left thousands of people dead, and forced thousands more to flee. Now that the Al-Qaeda backed group Al-Shebab have fled the city, rebuilding work has begun to try and restore the city to its former glory. Duration: 02:10
May 5, 2012
- Microsoft data breach exposes 250 million records: Should customers worry?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite vs OnePlus 7T: Price, features, specs compared
- Three popular Xiaomi phones receive price cuts in India: Which one to buy?
- Apple, Vivo emerged big winners in India in Q4 2019: Here's how
- Poco's next phone to be Poco X2, not F2: Official launch confirmed for February