When Spain's property bubble burst and the economic crisis took root, thousands of new apartments were left idle while the country's least fortunate were left struggling to pay rent and find work. In Seville, 32 families have come up with a solution -- they've taken over a block of apartments as squatters. Duration: 02:01
May 25, 2012
As the rest of the country grapples with foreclosures, Silicon Valley's real estate market continues to grow. Home prices are expected to surge further following Facebook's initial public offering, which will result in a slew of new millionaires looking to upgrade their homes in the coming year. Duration: 02:03
May 15, 2012
- WhatsApp Dark Mode is here: How to get it on any Android smartphone right now?
- Android 10 update tracker: List of Xiaomi, Samsung, Nokia phones getting new OS
- Not drones, fleet of e-rickshaws will start delivering your Amazon orders soon
- #SeduceSomeoneInFourWords gone wrong: German Foreign Office apologizes after 'Your visa got approved' remark
- Poco F2 Lite live images leak amid Poco F2 rumours: What to expect?