Anticipating the arrival of Heists DLC for GTA 5 Online, many fans have been mining for information on the already-promised but yet-to-be-released Heists DLC. Heists DLC has no official release dates yet.
Video Bloggers have been replete with information on the upcoming Heists DLC; however, as it is a rumour, it has to be taken with a grain of salt.
TwoDynamic has shared some of the possible features of Heists DLC that was revealed via Rockstar servers. The information reveals the following features:
- Lockdown Zone - This is a new feature that allows certain sections of the map to be cordoned off by the police and other law enforcement.
- Job Points Metering - Job Points will be metered like RP during Heists Missions. JP can be used to participate in advanced Heists.
- Pegasus Emergency Contact - Now players will have a new contact for Pegasus that will enable players to order emergency vehicles to their location. These vehicles could be used in the Heist missions for camouflage.
- Timer for Emergency Vehicle Ownership - Players will be able to set timer for the amount of time they are able to hire an emergency vehicle.
- Apartment MSC Accessible - It has been learnt that this feature might enable players to gain limited access to the apartment during the planning stage of Heist.
- Bahama Interactive - Rendering the Nightclub in freemode, as an interactive interior.
Brand New Vehicles
New vehicles have been revealed via source codes for the game server. Leaks have revealed new vehicles purportedly for the Heists DLC. The vehicles that were listed include:
- Dinghy 3
- 2 new Helicopters
- Tanker 2
- Gang Burrito 2
- Box Ville 4
- Insurgent 2
- Bison vehicle with machine guns mounted
GTA Online Event Playlist
GTA 5 Online players will be able to boost their cash reserves by making use of the official double RP weekend event.
Rockstar has said the event will last till 8 February, 2015. It has offered playlists with five verified jobs:
Players have to click the "Event Playlist" button to see on their launch screen or they can access it through the "Playlists" section available on GTA Online Start Menu.
GTA 5 PC to Support Nvidia's Exclusive Feature
The GTA 5 PC version, which is yet to be released, will support some exclusive features from Nvidia. According to the GeForce page listing, this version will be supporting TXAA and HBAO+ or PhysX effects.
Nvidia's TXAA or Temporal Anti-Aliasing feature will help in the creation of a "smoother, clearer image than any other anti-aliasing solution by combining high-quality MSAA multisample anti-aliasing, post processes, and NVIDIA-designed temporal filters," says GeForce website. This feature improves the graphical fidelity of the game.
HBAO+ or PhysX effects will "add richer, more detailed, more realistic shadows around objects that occlude rays of light," it creates "incredible effects and scenes filled with dynamic destruction, particle based fluids, and life-like animation."
However, Gamepur reported that there is no clarity on Mantle support for GTA 5 PC. GTA 5 PC version is all set to release on 24 March, 2015.