As the rest of the country grapples with foreclosures, Silicon Valley's real estate market continues to grow. Home prices are expected to surge further following Facebook's initial public offering, which will result in a slew of new millionaires looking to upgrade their homes in the coming year. Duration: 02:03
May 15, 2012
May 12, 2012
- Microsoft data breach exposes 250 million records: Should customers worry?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite vs OnePlus 7T: Price, features, specs compared
- Three popular Xiaomi phones receive price cuts in India: Which one to buy?
- Apple, Vivo emerged big winners in India in Q4 2019: Here's how
- Poco's next phone to be Poco X2, not F2: Official launch confirmed for February