When Spain's property bubble burst and the economic crisis took root, thousands of new apartments were left idle while the country's least fortunate were left struggling to pay rent and find work. In Seville, 32 families have come up with a solution -- they've taken over a block of apartments as squatters. Duration: 02:01
May 25, 2012
- Inside world's largest Amazon campus in Hyderabad: Most interesting facts [Watch]
- Android One-powered Mi A3 launched at Rs 12,999: Should you buy?
- Jio GigaFiber effect: Airtel, Tata Sky get generous with broadband plans
- Low quality Chinese batteries slowing down India's EV push?
- Jio GigaFiber Welcome offer: How to get free 4K LED TV, 4K set-top-box & more