As the rest of the country grapples with foreclosures, Silicon Valley's real estate market continues to grow. Home prices are expected to surge further following Facebook's initial public offering, which will result in a slew of new millionaires looking to upgrade their homes in the coming year. Duration: 02:03
May 15, 2012
May 12, 2012
The city of Mogadishu was almost entirely destroyed by a 20 year civil war that left thousands of people dead, and forced thousands more to flee. Now that the Al-Qaeda backed group Al-Shebab have fled the city, rebuilding work has begun to try and restore the city to its former glory. Duration: 02:10
May 5, 2012
- Inside world's largest Amazon campus in Hyderabad: Most interesting facts [Watch]
- Android One-powered Mi A3 launched at Rs 12,999: Should you buy?
- Jio GigaFiber effect: Airtel, Tata Sky get generous with broadband plans
- Low quality Chinese batteries slowing down India's EV push?
- Jio GigaFiber Welcome offer: How to get free 4K LED TV, 4K set-top-box & more