President of Microsoft International, Jean-Philippe Courtois, announces a partnership with the South African government to create 3,000 new jobs for the country's unemployed youth. It's part of the government's Jobs Fund which aims to create over 150,000 jobs by 2015. Over half of young people in South Africa are unemployed. Duration: 00:57
Jun 7, 2013
- How Huawei plans to come back stronger amid US trade ban?
- Huawei ban explained: Everything you need to know in five points
- Book an Uber submarine to Great Barrier Reef: All details here
- Android vs Huawei's OS is the biggest bet in tech: Will Huawei succeed?
- OnePlus has a warning for its users followed by some great news