President of Microsoft International, Jean-Philippe Courtois, announces a partnership with the South African government to create 3,000 new jobs for the country's unemployed youth. It's part of the government's Jobs Fund which aims to create over 150,000 jobs by 2015. Over half of young people in South Africa are unemployed. Duration: 00:57
Jun 7, 2013
- OnePlus has a warning for its users followed by some great news
- Redmi Note 7S price in India confuses buyers: Is it worth buying?
- Over 49 million Instagram accounts exposed: Celebs, influencers private info leaked
- OnePlus 7 Pro tricks: 9 things you didn't know about your new phone
- What's next for Huawei after Google, Qualcomm, Intel cut ties: All you need to know