President of Microsoft International, Jean-Philippe Courtois, announces a partnership with the South African government to create 3,000 new jobs for the country's unemployed youth. It's part of the government's Jobs Fund which aims to create over 150,000 jobs by 2015. Over half of young people in South Africa are unemployed. Duration: 00:57
Jun 7, 2013
- Watch mind-blowing 5G network speed test cross 1Gbps on Samsung Galaxy S10
- SpaceX to launch 60 satellites to offer internet from space
- 5 amazing mobile games you don't know about
- Google silently stores your purchase history, makes it hard to delete
- Microsoft, Sony partnership: What does it mean for consumers?