While Bloodborne is easily one of the top games of the year released so far, the game has suffered from a host of issues that the developers are looking to fix. Recently, many players complained about the game's burning co-op connectivity issue.
But users need not feel frustrated, as they can easily tackle the co-op issue.
User Option1live recently put up a detailed guide on how to approach and fix the problem. "With a lot of patience and trial-and-error a friend and I have found a way to connect to each other's game super quickly (~30 seconds) and super consistently," he writes.
"I already posted this info but it seems to have been buried and I still see a ton of people saying it's taking them 20 minutes to get into co-op... which breaks my heart, this game is SO MUCH more fun and exciting with a friend," Option1live adds.
Here are the steps to fix the Destiny co-op issue:
Pick a difficult password. Having an easy one like "password" is going to make it take longer to find each other. A password like "WtffbbQ2245" will help.
Both the players have to make sure to stand as close to the same relative spots on both worlds as possible. The further you are from each other, the harder it is to connect. Near the same lamps works best hands down.
The intended guest should ring his small resonance bell and wait until the 'searching for beckoning..' dialog box appears.
Players will have to wait for 4-5 seconds.
Now the intended host has to ring their beckoning bell.
Immediately after getting connected, the guest will need to use the silencing blank. He should choose the first option and it will shut out other players from coming in, maintaining the game's overall performance.
- If one person dies, you will most likely have to start from scratch. They aren't likely to reconnect until the host stops ringing the bell. Ringing the beckoning bell costs insight, but you should be able to get that back when you beat the boss.
- Note that you can't use the beckoning bell in certain locations. Hence, it isn't possible to set up sessions anywhere in the map. One example of that is any place where you have already beaten the boss. The other one being the Lecture Building.
- There is a soft level cap of 10% + 10 levels on co-op; so a level 32 could co-op with a level 45 maximum and a level 20 minimum.
- You and your partner might need to set region to worldwide.
- If you and the person (you are trying to connect to) are in antagonistic covenants, you won't be able to connect.
- If you are still having problems connecting, try rebooting your console. If you had the game running in rest mode, you will need to reboot, as well.
Stay tuned for more updates!