IBF Heavyweight world champion Anthony Joshua believes his upcoming fight against Wladimir Klitschko could turn him into a boxing legend. The 27-year-old Briton will fight the 40-year-old former triple world champion at Wembley Stadium on 29 April 2017. Joshua recently successfully defended his IBF belt, knocking out Eric Molina on 10 December in Manchester.
Dec 14, 2016
Sultan, Kabali, Pokemon Go, Rio Olympics 2016 dominated Google search in 2016: See what people searched throughout the year
- Thomas Cup 2018: India vs China badminton live stream, TV listings and start time
- CSK vs KXIP live stream: How R Ashwin's men can qualify for IPL 2018 playoffs
- Women's IPL will be extremely beneficial for young cricketers in the country, says Mithali Raj
- Maria Sharapova vs Simona Halep: Italian Open 2018 semi-final live stream & start time
- Djokovic hits out at Italian Open organisers after loss to Nadal