FA Cup 2017 semifinal draw: Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City and Tottenham -- who plays who in the final four?
Chelsea vs Manchester United highlights: Watch all the action as Kante sends Blues into FA Cup semifinals
Tottenham Hotspur are braced to lose top scorer Harry Kane after he limped off during the FA Cup quarter-final win over Millwall at White Hart Lane. The 6-0 win by Pochettinos side sees them join Arsenal and Manchester City in the semi-finals, but they might have to do without their star man Kane for a while, as he hobbled off just seven minutes into the match.
Mar 13, 2017
After a humiliating 6-0 loss in the FA cup quarter final, a video appears to show a Millwall fan snap and punch a taunting Tottenham supporter in the face on 12 March. Fans of Tottenham Hotspur and Millwall clashed before their teams met, as police tried to keep the fans separate and under control. The FA is also investigating Millwalls fans after they reportedly targeted Tottenham Hotspur forward Heung-min Son with racist chants.
Mar 13, 2017
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad's funny Twitter exchange cracks up social media
- IPL 2019: KKR inform Mitchell Starc about contract release over text message
- Hong Kong Open 2018: Badminton live stream, TV listings and draw preview
- Roger Federer vs Dominic Thiem: ATP Finals 2018 tennis live stream, TV guide & start time
- India vs West Indies: Laxman 'mightily impressed' with Rohit's captaincy, warns Pant after Chennai pyrotechnics