The big-hitting all-rounder reportedly took a medicine to treat illness without knowing the presence of a banned substance in it.
Jan 9, 2018
Kapil Dev impressed by Hardik Pandya's Cape Town knock, has important advice for Indian cricket fraternity
- All you need to know about Indian cricketers' earnings in a year
- The most kanjoos Indian bowler ever, Bapu Nadkarni, passes away; Sachin Tendulkar among others pay tribute
- The 2000 cricket betting scandal: Ex-Delhi top cop Neeraj Kumar reveals
- Indian hockey team donates signed jerseys to help raise funds for Australian bushfire tragedy
- Bangladesh's Mushfiqur Rahim embararasses Pakistan, refuses to tour country due to safety fears