The Ivory Coast international passed away after reportedly suffering a heart attack during a training session in China on June 5.
Jun 5, 2017
During the French Open volunteers can leap from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower to experience the speed of a smashed tennis ball. Whizzing down at 90km/h, thrill seekers are suspended 115m from the ground before landing in the Champs de Mars, next to the Perrier Village where spectators will be able to follow tennis matches on a big screen throughout the week.
Jun 5, 2017
13 minutes ago
- Apple patent hints at indestructible iPhones coming in future
- Pakistani troops' barbarism at border: BSF jawan found with slit throat, eyes gouged out
- Congress leaders meet CAG seeking a probe into Rafale deal
- Babul Supriyo threatens to break man's legs and 'hand him a crutch' at event for differently-abled
- Valencia vs Juventus live stream: When and where to watch Champions League 2018/19 Group H match
- Asia Cup 2018: Fakhar Zaman's rapper outlook irks Sunil Gavaskar during India-Pakistan tie
- Asia Cup 2018: Tendulkar fan Sudhir didn't have money for UAE trip; Pakistan's Chacha Chicago helps out
- Asia Cup 2018: Have taken my bowling seriously, says Kedar Jadhav after tormenting Pakistan
- R Ashwin speaks about the impact of Virat Kohli on Indian team