New Delhi, April 05 (ANI): Captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni has hailed batting star Virat Kohli's consistency for helping India clinch a slot in the World Twenty20 finals following their six-wicket win over South Africa in the semi- finals at Dhaka on Friday. The win becomes India's second final in five World T20s after they won the inaugural event held in South Africa in 2007, and they will next face Sri Lanka in Dhaka on Sunday. Chasing 173 to win, India was led by a swashbuckling knock of 72 not out by Kohli as they strolled to the target with five balls to spare, and Dhoni, who will lead India to a triple crown if his team win the final with the 2011 World Cup (50 overs) and 2013 Champions Trophy in the bag, praised the run chase.
Apr 5, 2014
ICC World T20 2014 Final Schedule: Timings, Venue, Dates and What to Expect in a Repeat of 2011 Final
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad's funny Twitter exchange cracks up social media
- Roger Federer vs Dominic Thiem: ATP Finals 2018 tennis live stream, TV guide & start time
- Hong Kong Open 2018: Badminton live stream, TV listings and draw preview
- India vs West Indies: Laxman 'mightily impressed' with Rohit's captaincy, warns Pant after Chennai pyrotechnics
- IPL 2019: AB De Villiers writes about reuniting with Kohli, playing cricket again