BJP dumps PDP in J&K: This is what Omar Abdullah, Gulam Nabi Azad, others say about 'unholy' alliance
As the BJP-PDP alliance crumbles, leaving Kashmir in a much worse state, the fault clearly lies with the BJP and the central government. The security situation has worsened, Pakistan has made headway and there is growing internationalisation of the Kashmir issue.
Jun 19, 2018
Chandigarh bans private coaching classes during school hours as students bunk school to attend tuition
- Paris explosion: Casualties feared after huge blast at bakery
- Sacked CBI director Alok Verma resigns, says natural justice denied
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Indonesian woman scientist eaten up by a crocodile who jumped an 8-foot wall
- Divorce could make MacKenzie Bezos richest: Who are world's Top 5 wealthiest women?