Under the Modi-led BJP government's flagship programme Swachh Bharat Mission, the Dalit man, identified as Khirod Jena, was allotted the 7 feet x 6 feet toilet in Raghudeipur village.
May 18, 2019
- Pakistan gets Chinese underwear as N95 masks
- 800 people attend shradh ceremony in MP; 12 test positive for coronavirus, 800 others quarantined
- Coronavirus: How India's cheapest ventilator will help save Covid-19 patients
- Coronavirus Live Updates: No evidence of Covid-19 being airborne yet, ICMR confirms
- Donald Trump requests PM Narendra Modi to release anti-malarial drug Hydroxychloroquine ordered by US