Congress leaders and former J&K Chief Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad had stoked controversy after he said that Indian Army operations in the state killed more civilians than terrorists.
Jun 22, 2018
Time magazine has come up with another cover photo of Donald Trump with a sobbing child in distress. However, this time the attention grabber is not the president but the toddler portraying the family separation policy.
Jun 22, 2018
J&K: 4 ISIS terrorists, including top commander, gunned down by security forces in Anantnag encounter
ICE Patrol: WikiLeaks strikes again, publishes personal information of thousands of federal employees
Who was Koko the Gorilla? Ape who learnt sign language, loved cats and met Robin Williams is no more
Drugged, handcuffed, abused and left nude: Separated immigrant children allege mistreatment at US detention centres
- Czech defence minister to attend Aero India in Bengaluru: PM Andrej Babis
- Just bitten, but never shied away: Meet snake catcher Rinku from Goa [Exclusive Video]
- Who was Gigi Wu? 'Bikini hiker' freezes to death after falling 65ft during trek
- From rise of AI to doomsday asteroid: Five possible ways world could end
- Hate crime: Sikh attacked in US; had his beard pulled, face punched and kicked around