BJP dumps PDP in J&K: This is what Omar Abdullah, Gulam Nabi Azad, others say about 'unholy' alliance
As the BJP-PDP alliance crumbles, leaving Kashmir in a much worse state, the fault clearly lies with the BJP and the central government. The security situation has worsened, Pakistan has made headway and there is growing internationalisation of the Kashmir issue.
Jun 19, 2018
Chandigarh bans private coaching classes during school hours as students bunk school to attend tuition
- From rise of AI to doomsday asteroid: Five possible ways world could end
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'
- Porn ban: Has blocking 827 websites decreased porn consumption in India?
- Casteism forces 17-year-old boy to carry his mother's body on cycle for 5kms in Odisha [VIDEO]
- Navy divers detect body in Meghalaya mine