Vog or volcanic smog has tiny sulfuric acid droplets and is a serious health hazard. These particles can trigger several respiratory problems. Acid rain can also be another problem for residents as it is likely to be as corrosive as diluted battery acid.
May 10, 2018
10 hours ago
- Maharashtra: 4 killed, 11 injured in explosion at Pulgaon Army depot in Wardha district
- Jammu and Kashmir: Four militants, soldier killed in Shopian encounter
- Chicago hospital shooting leaves 4 dead, including police officer and gunman
- Guzman trial: El Chapo bribed Mexican presidents, says former deputy
- Man escapes death after coming under goods train at Andhra Pradesh's Anantapur station
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Flat-earthers gather for international conference even as NASA debunks their theory
- Karnataka: Engineering student commits suicide by jumping from 6th floor at NIT-K
- Sabarimala impact and BJP: Will Kerala vote the way it watches TV news?