Vog or volcanic smog has tiny sulfuric acid droplets and is a serious health hazard. These particles can trigger several respiratory problems. Acid rain can also be another problem for residents as it is likely to be as corrosive as diluted battery acid.
May 10, 2018
7 hours ago
- Aliens lived on Mars? UFO researcher spots fossil-like structure on NASA image
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire
- Legislation introduced in US Congress to protect work authorisation of H-1B spouses
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- Sabarimala impact and BJP: Will Kerala vote the way it watches TV news?