The AIADMK has announced state-wide public meetings on September 25 seeking 'trial' of DMK and Congress for "war crimes" against Tamils in the 2009 Sri Lankan civil conflict.
Sep 24, 2018
Railway Ministry splurges Rs 13 crore on inaugurations of rail projects via video conferencing: RTI reply
Kerala nun rape case: 'Asked to keep away from church duties after taking part in protest against bishop'
- Imran Khan snubs world leaders at SCO Summit, breaks diplomatic protocol [VIDEO]
- Pune cops nab 3 men with Rs 1.26 crore in demonetised notes
- Two militants killed in Pulwama encounter
- Parliament LIVE: MPs take oath at inaugural session of 17th Lok Sabha
- Terror alert in Jammu and Kashmir after Pakistan shares Intel of possible 'IED attack' in Pulwama