Isis in US: Son of Boston Police Captain Planning to Use Pressure Cooker Bombs for Terror Attacks on Colleges Arrested
New York City and the family of Eric Garner reached a settlement on 13 July to resolve the claim over his death by NYPD last year on Staten Island, the familys lawyer announced. The city agreed to pay the family $5.9m (£3.8m). Previous reports stated Garners widow had rejected a settlement offer of $5m.
Jul 14, 2015
Two women at the centre of sexual assault allegations against Bill Cosby, Lynn Neal and Beth Ferrier, appeared with their attorney Gloria Allred at a news conference on 13 July, after they filed a memorandum requesting that an entire deposition the comedian gave in 2005 be released.
Jul 14, 2015
Rishiraj Singh IPS Salute Controversy: Kerala ADGP to Face Action for Allegedly Disrespecting Home Minister Ramesh Chennithala
Kerala: Mystery over Death of 2 Girls from Konni Continues; Suicide, Sex Racket, Facebook Relationship Theories Emerge
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- After Nostradamus, Baba Vanga's predictions for 2019 go viral online
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities