Kerala: Thrissur college suspends students for organising 'beef fest' to protest against Dadri lynching
German Chancellor Angela Merkel, PM Modi to visit Bengaluru; to interact with Narayan Murthy, Azim Premji [where to watch LIVE]
Turkey: Viral video shows Turkish cop putting gun to journalist's head in Diyarbakir for covering police raid
It was a musical symphony of animal noises outside St Francis Church in Lima, Peru where parrots, dogs, rabbits and hamsters gathered with their owners in tow for the annual blessing of the animals on 4 October. Many of the pets wore colourful bows or flouncy dresses for the special event. Nestled in his owners arms, Andrei Baltas rabbit wore a whimsical princess costume.
Oct 5, 2015
Isis head Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in Ramadi to fight Iraqi forces, replaces foreign leaders with locals
Tens of thousands of Britons took to the streets of Manchester on 4 October to protest against austerity measures as the Conservative Party opened its annual conference. According to the police, about 60,000 people joined in the protest outside the conference venue. The protest was largely against the governments austerity policy, which cut welfare and public spending since 2010 in order to deal with the financial crisis.
Oct 5, 2015
- ISIS claims responsibility for Sri Lankan bombings: 'This bloody day is our reward to you'
- Fallen angels and Hindu Gods may be aliens from deep space: Conspiracy theorists
- Sri Lanka attacks carried out by suicide bombers: Investigator
- India, US warn of fresh terror attacks in Sri Lanka - Reports
- Images of 3 Sri Lankan suicide bombers released with IS flag in backdrop