TIME magazine named German Chancellor Angela Merkel its 2015 Person of the Year on 9 December, noting her resilience and leadership when faced with the Syrian refugee crisis and turmoil in the European Union over its currency this year.
Dec 9, 2015
- Two dead as under-construction building collapses in Karnataka's Dharwad
- Researcher claims he found UFO on moon's Waterman crater, seeks Elon Musk's attention
- Crashed UFO spotted on NASA image could be proof of alien life, claims researcher
- List of names written on New Zealand terror accused Brenton Tarrant's guns
- BJP announces seat-sharing for Lok Sabha elections in Bihar; will join hands with JD(U) and LJP