The backing of the UN Security Council would be preferable for any British military action against Islamic State (IS) militants in Syria, but is not vital, British Prime Minister David Cameron said on Wednesday (18 November). Cameron has said he will present a plan to parliament including extending air strikes to Syria.
Nov 18, 2015
Congress leader Shakeel Ahmad says govt narrative would be different if Chhota Rajan, Anup Chetia were Muslims
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Theresa May suffers severe defeat over Brexit deal, opposition calls no-confidence vote
- Paris explosion: Casualties feared after huge blast at bakery
- Michel extradited in exchange for Princess Latifa, did India-UAE have a swap deal?
- Indonesian woman scientist eaten up by a crocodile who jumped an 8-foot wall