Ireland could become the first country in the world to legalise gay marriage by a national vote, with the country going to the polls on Friday (22 May) in a referendum on same-sex marriage.
May 22, 2015
Terror in India: Imphal, Srinagar Face 'Extreme Risk' of Terror Attack; Iraqi Cities Top Global List
Kerala DHSE (+2) Results: How to Apply for SAY, Revaluation and Improvement Exams; All You Need to Know
1 hour ago
- Who is Sarah Ferguson? Will Duchess of York sit with Prince Andrew for Princess Eugenie's wedding?
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Nick Jonas-Priyanka Chopra dating: Delta Goodrem is devastated that ex-boyfriend is getting serious with Quantico actress
- Bobby Deol on dealing with tough times, self-motivation, Race 3 and his father [Video]
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Tollywood sex racket gets murkier as 3 actresses questioned, fake letter heads used to invite stars
- Fifa World Cup 2018 special: Assam man takes Rs 15 lakh loan, builds auditorium to screen matches