The backing of the UN Security Council would be preferable for any British military action against Islamic State (IS) militants in Syria, but is not vital, British Prime Minister David Cameron said on Wednesday (18 November). Cameron has said he will present a plan to parliament including extending air strikes to Syria.
Nov 18, 2015
Congress leader Shakeel Ahmad says govt narrative would be different if Chhota Rajan, Anup Chetia were Muslims
- Siddaganga seer dead: Thousands of devotees throng the mutt of 'Walking God'
- Czech defence minister to attend Aero India in Bengaluru: PM Andrej Babis
- Deja vu Turkey incident? Triangular UFO with glowing lights spotted in Michigan
- Hate crime: Sikh attacked in US; had his beard pulled, face punched and kicked around
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'